When you know people get bombarded with 3,000 commercial messages each day, that 340 million tweets and 55 million Facebook updates are posted each day, that 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute on YouTube and that it takes less than 3 seconds for a potential customer to make up their mind about doing business with you or not, it becomes clear that clarity is key when it comes down to standing out from the crowd and grabbing the attention of your customers.
And in the kingdom of clarity, storytelling is king.
Whether you're a startup, a small business owner or simply want to start your own business, storytelling is still to this day the number one most affective way to sell your idea, product or service.
Problem is, 99% of organisations and startups are doing it wrong.
Join me to learn:
• Why storytelling is still one of the most important skills to master
• The biggest mistake most startups make when talking about their business
• How to understand your customer's journey
• And how to craft your story to have a bigger impact
Places are limited so please make sure to book early.
- Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017
- Time: 6.30pm-8pm
- Venue: Google Campus, 5 Bonhill St, London EC2A 4BX
- Ticket: FREE (limited spaces)